Beginning June 2011, students may have official transcripts of their UB academic work sent at their request by requesting a transcript through the HUB Student Center (via MyUB). Official transcripts will not be released for students who have university financial obligations, including Bursar (B), Institutional Loan (G), Traffic (T), or Financial Obligation (N) checkstops/holds.

Last updated: